Jet Milling Work Principal
API Powder particles are fed into milling chamber with pressurized air. The powder particles accelerate in a spiral movement inside milling chamber. During spiral movement particles collide with each other and milling takes place. Some high velocity of air is used for milling, hence no heat generation. Therefore jet milling is suitable for all API materials.
Why Jet Mill is best for Micronisation?
- No heat build-up.
- No product contamination from Jet mill parts.
- No moving parts.
- No maintenance.
- Easy to Disassembles.
- Easy to Assembles.
- Easy to Cleaning.
- Simple Operation.
- All Parts – SS316
Benefits of Micronisation
- To increase surface area with uniform particle size.
- To uniform Particle size.
- To better solubility.
- To improve appearance/brightness.
- To improve Bio-Availability.
- To enhance clinical efficacy and drug delivery system.
- To remove same trace.
Interested? Let's get in touch!
We assure you the best all or in “OPPORTUNITY” to prove we can deliver.